The Scientific Committee welcomes the submission of abstracts to the 8th Congress of Indo-Pacific Association of Law, Medicine and Forensic Science (INPALMS). All abstracts will be considered for oral presentation. Poster presentations are also accepted upon approval by the committee.
Guidelines for Submission of Abstracts
- Utilize structured abstracts with the following headings: Objectives, Materials and Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- Type the title in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Type the author/s' last name/s followed by their initial/s and underline the presenting author.
- Use the Times New Roman font, 12pt font size, single space. Do not user a dot matrix printer. An abstract may be rejected for publication that is not legible.
- Abbreviations may be used after defining them first.
- The authors are requested to send the prescribed abstract form through email and 2 hard copies via airmail. Please do not fold.
- Faxed abstracts will not be accepted.
Conditions for Submission of Abstracts
- Abstracts must be received by April 30, 2004.
- The entire abstract should not be more than 200 words.
- Once informed of acceptance, the presenting author is expected to pay the congress registration free on or before July 31, 2004 for inclusion in the program.
- The presentor, however, is required to submit a complete paper at least one (1) week before the actual presentation.
- The deadline for submission of abstracts is April 30, 2004. Abstracts received will not be printed without prior registration.
- Abstracts should be written in English.
- Presenting authors will be notified of acceptance of their abstracts for oral or poster presentation by June 15, 2004.
- The complete paper must be submitted on September 1, 2004
Return the complete abstract form to:
Dr. Saturnina Halos
National Science Research Institute
Miranda Hall, University of the Philippines
Diliman, Quezon City 1101 Philippines
Fax No: (+632) 928-6868